- We will continue to broadcast our livestream service for the foreseeable future once we begin meeting in person.
- We understand that not everyone will be comfortable attending the gathering in person. If that’s true of you, then we encourage you to continue worshiping at home via the livestream. You may also consider meeting in smaller groups with people in your City Group or other families from EH.
- As for the in-person gatherings, we encourage everyone to wear a face covering. If you do not have one, we will have masks available upon arrival.
- Expect the sanctuary to look a bit different. Chairs will be spaced out to create appropriate distancing.
- There will be no coffee or tea served for the first several weeks, so be sure to tend to your own caffeine needs!
- Staff and volunteers will have their temperatures checked every Sunday before serving.
- All high touch surfaces cleaned will be cleaned regularly with disinfectant, and the facility will be cleaned each week before/after the gathering.
- Kids area and fellowship hall will be closed off along with the downstairs, including restrooms. The restrooms by the kids area on the main floor will be open.
- Offering plates will not be passed during the gathering. We ask that you give online, or in the silver boxes at the back of the room.
- We will be taking communion together, but the elements will be pre-packaged individually.
- There will be no ctk|kids in June or July. If parents choose to attend with their children, we ask that children stay with their parents the entire time.